Iv dyed my hair orange lol, help :-) !!!!! ?

Jodie

Jun 11, 2008
my hair is seriously orange, I was red at 1 point then went to brown and in the past 2 days iv bleached it twice but its orange, the colour is lifting but just not as much as I'd like it 2 (hence the reason its still orange) my hair is seriously drying out, so do I bleach it again?? Go back to brunette and wait a while to go blonde again? Or use this ash blonde that's people r talking about (more info please) that cancles out the warm tones as its ashy???? :)

Don't bleach again D: you'll fry your hair!
You can try using a toner with a blue tint to it and it will help take most of the orange out and you might be left with a light brown or dark blonde or just dye it brown. It's really very hard going blonde from a dark color specially if you've dye it multiple times so I suggest you let your hair grow put before you try again :/

Jeez girl, Go to a salon! Do NOT bleach it anymore.. it WILL fall out.. or atleast wait a few days before you do anything to it if you're doing it yourself. & use bleach and developer from a local beauty distributor like sallys etc...

Also i'd advise you use some hot oil treatments, hair masks, or even slap some mayo on there to help replenish the nutrients the bleach took away

Back