im having hair problem lol :/?

stephengray

Nov 27, 2011
imma guy, and i have fairly longer hair, and when i wake up in the morning, my hair is greasy as sh*t lol, but when i take a shower its perfectly fine :D but even when i take a shower at night, my hair is still messed up in the morning? D: cn someone plz gize me a tip or something so i can fix this :D

heres what i look like--->http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000276889180 you can add me if you want, but just dont go spamming my wall :/ lol plz help me
by the way, i take showers in the morning but its a hassle to wake up early

You should switch your showers to the morning and use head and shoulders shampoo. Putting baby powder in your hair also absorbs the oil

If you can, dab a bit of gel onto your comb after you wake up if you don't want to shower in the morning. It'll keep it in place. If you do shower at night, try to avoid using really cold or hot showers since your natural oils will tend to become released if you shower with hot water and if you shower with cold water it will not clean your hair correctly and leave the oils behind. You don't have to necessarily have your hair in place when you;re sleeping but you can but a hair net or some sort of device to hold your hair in place but just try not to use gel at night. It will become even more greasier. Lol. This happens to me sometimes and it gets SOO annoying! :D Taha!

Morning showers would probably work better for you. Problem solved. :)

Your cute! Hahaha but anyway try a different shampoo and conditioner. And make sure when you wash your hair you get all the conditioner out. But your just Gunna have to take a shower everyday if you have that long of hair!

Back