My daughter said her gym teacher is a lesbian. Is this a conflict of interests?

Leper__Messiah

Sep 17, 2011
I think it may be a conflict because the lesbian teacher is in the locker room with the girls when they shower and she passes out the towels at the end. Is this a topic I should discuss with the school principal?
The only reason I ask is because they wouldn't allow men to be in a locker room with women because they are sexually attracted to women just like lesbians are. I think the snarky remark is out of line.

I don't think the gym teacher's sexuality is any of your business. Just because she might be gay, doesn't mean she is looking a children showering after gym class.

It depends remember you should not judge people that fast but if she already try to get close to one of the girls then yep you should report it just remember to have evidence or their think your crazy.

No, it's not a conflict of interests. First of all, you assume this gym teacher is a lesbian just because you're daughter said she was. It might be a false rumor or something your daughter made up. If this gym teacher is a lesbian, it doesn't mean she doesn't have boundaries.

For example, I bet you see lots of beautiful women on the beach, however, it doesn't mean you would kiss/harass/etc. them.

Just because she's a lesbian, it doesn't mean she wants to **** every girl she sees. I'm gay and I hate when guys, especially really arrogant, cocky ones, assume I want to **** them.

it is not a conflict of interest. you should be happy the gym teacher isn't a sex offender. You are pretty homophobic and closeminded. Has your daughter ever been coached on a team by a man because clearly that man would be preying on your daughter as well

Yes, because the only reason a lesbian could be working at a school is to satisfy her depraved sexual interests - because of course, all homosexuals are secretly paedophiles trying to recruit your children to our dark order.

Your daughter's school still requires them to shower after gym? That's old school.

Your daughter's lesbian gym teacher is probably in a committed relationship and is probably not looking at the girls while they are changing and showering. It is probably nothing you have to worry about.

it's not a big deal. if you were passing out towels to boys her age, would you be checking them out? no. she's a regular prson. not a pervert. unless she is a pervert, then that wouldn't be good.

Well ask your daughter if she stares at her alot when there naked or if they try do do something..cause if they just ask like normal gym teachers its cause there either hiding it or not lesbian....so yeah just have a small talk with her and if she doesn stare alot talk to the principal

It's no conflict. First, you aren't sure if the gym teacher really IS a lesbian; you only know what your daughter said, and how does SHE know? Second, even if she IS, that's no threat to the girls, because lesbians are just like most other people: they don't date people half their age. Just because she's a lesbian (IF she is), that doesn't make her a pedophile.

I don't see how it's your business. If a student feels uncomfortable with the teacher being there then they can be the one to discuss it with the principal. No need to raise a stink over nothing if the students don't have a problem. Even if they did have a problem, it's their responsibility, not yours, to try and find a solution to it.

Back