Is homosexuality a new trend?

There is a lot of it in many ancient and foreign cultures. I would think its always been there in the same amount but it depends on societies views on it how much of it we actually see. America has certainly become more liberal on the issue in the last 50 years. Its always been there though :)

No i think people are just more open in their sexuality
and it's accepted more now, then in the past

You're a dipshit if you really think being gay is a choice.
It's more acceptable, so more people are comfortable coming out these days. But unfortunately, there are still bigots who need to be shot.

There is a lot of it in many ancient and foreign cultures. I would think its always been there in the same amount but it depends on societies views on it how much of it we actually see. America has certainly become more liberal on the issue in the last 50 years. Its always been there though :)

It's more acceptable, so more people are comfortable coming out these days. But unfortunately, there are still bigots who need to be shot.

No, it's just more accepted to be open with your sexuality. There aren't any more than before-- people just aren't afraid to express their true desires anymore.

No, it's just more accepted to be open with your sexuality. There aren't any more than before-- people just aren't afraid to express their true desires anymore.

Back