Did anybody watch the Daily Show last night where he ripped Glenn Beck and

James

May 13, 2008
Roger Ailes a new asshoIe? http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/thu-november-18-2010-philip-k--howard

Anybody who watches Glenn Beck is certifiably insane/stupid.
Haha, look at all the old senile people answering my question!! I never said I watched it for news you nutters. What's hilarious is that you watch Fox News as news... it means you're mind numbingly stupid and probably lack any education higher than a high school diploma; you unemployed cretins.

They won't watch it because they are FORBIDDEN from watching it by the Right Wing media.

The daily show isn't news. That's why its on COMEDY CENTRAL. Find another champion silly libs.

This is your lucky day. I am a Conservative, meaning I'm a born teacher. It appears to be our lot in life to educate Libbys, and you're first on the list.

First of all, you must understand one thing: you have no friggin' clue. None whatsoever.

Ask yourself, what was Glenn Beck referring to when he said George Soros had toppled countries? No, that doesn't mean helping the Velvet Revolution in the Czech Republic where I live. He's talking about Soros' VICIOUS speculation against foreign currencies. How vicious? Let's just say that if Soros' plane landed in Indonesia he'd be dead in 3 seconds. You see, the scumbag Soros, while preaching corporate responsibility, doesn't apply any of that to his own business dealings. Typical Libby. Soros' speculated against the Indonesian currency so ruthlessly that the leader of Indonesia personally called Soros, begging him to stop speculating.

Soros didn't care that he would immediately throw MILLIONS of Indonesians into instant poverty as their currency would become worthless. It only mattered that Soros make a killing.

Now, at least you have a partial education. Yes, I can hear you thanking me across the ethernet. I accept your heartfelt thanks.
"Thumbs Down" is actually my FAVORTE PART of this whole process. You see, what I have said is indisputably true. Hence, it's obvious that some pathetic little Libby is raging against Conservative wisdom once again, just like a spoiled little child rebelling against his parent.

Libbys... you just don't get it, do you? You reveal yourselves as absolute buffoons. Luckily for me, I simply love you making fools of yourselves.

Yes, he absolutely destroyed them. Only home-schooled idiots watch Glenn Beck to begin with, and it's clear why!

I guess failing to have any effect on the president and congress made John Stewart sit back and say "Fuck.. I'm going to concentrate on my own shit and stick to making bad jokes."

How would you know that anyone who watches Glenn Beck is certifiably insane/stupid? Have you watched Glenn Beck then, or are you making up stuff about something that you have never seen? If you HAVE watched Glenn Beck, aren't you certifiably insane/stupid?

Why should we listen to you, who by your own admission are either A) Certifiably insane/stupid for watching Glenn Beck even once, even if you were just doing it for a laugh, or B) A clumsy fat asshole who is literally making shit up about something he has never seen.

Back