Where would be the best place for a single black female to find a husband?

<3<3

Mar 24, 2008
Where would be the best place for a single black female, 30 years old, no kids, favors Jennifer Hudson, BBA degree, and professional finance job find a husband? I am ready to settle down and its getting harder and garder for me to connect with a intelligent, kind, honest and loyal man. I'm not a hootiche or hoodrat. Not the club regular. I love Neo Soul music (jill scott, erykah badu, etc.) and jazz. I family oriented and have a great sense of humor. I just attract jerks, playas, and unmotivated men. I am open for suggestions.

Don't good to clubs Go to church find that christian guysome one that loves the lord some one wants to wait until there marry for sex that how it should go

My old professor in college was an African American woman, and she said the best place to meet someone nice is in church. She met her husband there and both of them are real bright individuals.GL

You are to interested in yourself to find anyone for yourself. When you get over yourself, then you will find the one for you.

a few places-the projects, liquor stores, KFC/churches, any place where the crime rate is high, niggeria, watermelon factories, kool-aid aisle, compton, ghettos, fubu stores, rap concerts, good will, charter schools, basketball games, rehabs, allies, houses where the lights arent on, walmart, jails....but anyways if you want a good one, nike factory or something!hope this helps.

It's a short step from Y!A to an online dating service. I've heard RSVP is good, if they have that in the US. Apparently you can be quite specific about what you're after. (I'm taking the liberty of making this recommendation because I noticed your very intelligent response a few questions ago. I hope you find Mr. Right. Does he have to be black?)

Church, maybe at work if that's ok for you-you are a professional so you could find someone who meets your standards there. Also, my best friend set me up with my husband 14 years ago and it's been great, blind dates can be good :)

Try hanging out at your local jazz club, or see if there are any local music appreciation groups.

Back