Do you know any driven rock bands with a female vocalist?

Coats

Mar 2, 2008
I'm talking progressive/alternative rock type stuff...not pop...I know of like one band that sorta is...but other than that they seem non existent. Just looking for new music...wow...I listened to all of this and most of it was trash. thanks guys. for those of you who mentioned the older bands that didn't suck...thanks but it just didn't really grab me.if it helps I'm looking for a band that would more compare to coheed and cambria, circa survive, something of the sort. PROGRESSIVE

LACUNA COIL - check out a song called 'Our Truth' by them.And don't listen to those other poseurs who keep naming pop bands like Paramore and Evanescence, their guitarists suck.

Well there is some older stuff you can check out that is punk/rockJoan Jett and the Blackhearts.Wendy O. Williams

Evanescense, Heart, BlondieYou could reach back in time a little for bands like Fleetwood Mac, Mama's and the Papa's, etc.Personally I think Flypaper (yeah I know it's Flyleaf) sucks. She whines she doesn't sing and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Yuck.

the vincent black shadowjack off jillscarlingbabes in toylandscarlingbikini kill

Paramore, Flyleaf, Evanescence, and the Hush Sound but they have a male vocalist as well as a female one.

Drill w Lucia Cifarelli (Sascha Konietzko's wife) she did music in the mid 90s with them, it was a self titled debut album , you can get it on ebay for like 5 bucks if you interested. She sings with KMFDM now though

Paramore, Porcelain and the Tramps, Otep (they're heavier), The Distillers, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Evanescence, Imogen Heap.

Paramore. Hayley Williams sings lead and I think she's the keyboardist as well, but I'm not sure. She's an amazing singer.Evanescence is good, too. I think the lead singer's name is Amy Lee. Anyway, she's an amazingly giften singer, whatever her name may be.

Back