Which Company was/is/and forever will be: The Best?

I

ieshalovesu :-)

1.WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment2.WCW - World Championship Wrestling3.CW - Championship Wrestling4.ECW (by itself) - Extreme Championship Wrestling5.TNA - Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling6.ROH - Ring Of Honor7.CHIKARA8.WCCW- World Class Championship Wrestling9. UFC- Ultimate Fighting Championship10. NJPW - New Japan Pro Wrestling11. OVW- Ohio Valley Wrestling12. FCW- Florida Championship WrestlingVote PleaseI didn't want to put NWA since that's practically where WWE and TNA came from.

What is UFC doing on this list? Real Fighting vs. Entertainment = Apples vs. Oranges(I laugh at all the thumbs down from you people. I am a fan of the industry just as much as the next guy but God forbid someone point out that it isn't real competition. I am merely pointing out that the UFC and the wrestling industry are two completely different animals. Lighten the hell up people.)My vote is for WCW, by the way.

WCW was by far the best. Especially in its heyday when it was going head to head with WWF. It was awesome.

I Think WWE Because They Have The Most And The best ppc s and they have the best wrestlers in the world

where is the awa and the mid-south and mid-southern and mid-atlantic and georgia championship areasince i mentioned it i will say mid-south go online and check out their rosters

WWE. WCW just signed former WWE talent like Hogan, Nash, and Hall and made them stars without pushing the younger talent like Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko, and Jericho. TNA is becoming the new WCW because they signed guys like Nash, Angle, Booker T, Cage, and Tomko to become instant stars without pushing good younger talent like Sabin, Shelley, Curry Man (aka the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels) and Styles.

Back