This is about the Abraham Washington Show on ECW? Who thinks the show should...

TeamAngle

Nov 28, 2009
...be canceled room for more matches? I personally stop watching ECW on the SYFY network that reason I watched it last when
Abraham Washington had on his show the guest Gold Dust and Sheamus. Me I dont care
for him I don't cheer him and I don't hate him. Is just non-sense like that that makes only
care to watch WWE Raw and Smackdown. And thats when I start to miss the old ECW
days when it was really about hardcore wrestling. Is just now at days instead of wasting
Television time with that boring comedy act which isn't funny by the way they could have
some more matches on ECW. I've seen before they've had four matches before on ECW
in that one hour. And don't get me wrong I don't like to watch wwe when Jillian is singing
I find that loud, obnoxious and very annoying. And I also I strongly believe they should be
giving wrestlers like Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth the push who not that
many know this back in the early years of TNA-NWA in 2003 he won the TNA World Title
Championship belt from Jeff Jarrett. Who has a opinion on the subject please serious QA
only the best one will get those 10 points this has been my one & only question this month

Back