SURVEY: What would you do if you went to go to bed tonight and found 200 fluffy hamsters under the covers?

Legolassw

Mar 17, 2008
SURVEY: What would you do if you went to go to bed tonight and found 200 fluffy hamsters under the covers?

scream i dont like them things i am scared of them ewwwww

Be seriously creeped out. How the fcuk did those get there??? GHOSTS OMG...Then I'd think MONEY....

I would wonder how I counted them so quickly

I'd wonder why Richard Gere hopped into my bed.Oh wait, those were gerbils. Nevermind.

hope they mate and make more baby hamsters

well im homeless so theres a good chance thats gonna happen thanks for pointing it out

Scream like hell, and then get my cat to attack them.

Go down the street to the Hilton and sleep there.

laugh an kiss them!!! i love ham hams!!! ♥

hopefully that new hamster bed warmer did the trick

Can't be possible. I just washed my blankets and sheets today... The only thing I'm going to find is the sweet smell of fabric softner sheets

keep them all away from my cat and fiance....one would eat them and the other would make me give them all away

Oh yeah! Take off my pajamas, smear my body with peanut butter and jump in!

Have a heart attack

Someone's going to be sore tomorrow!

Well I would DEFINITELY rethink my usual habit of sleeping in the nude...

I love hamsters, but 200 of them? I guess I'd take them to the animal control place. (Then come home and wash my bedding!)

I would be like,yes! i have 200 new pets!jimmykatesuzybettysmityand tons more :]

Back