SURVEY: What would you do if you went to go to bed tonight and found 200 fluffy hamsters under the covers?

SURVEY: What would you do if you went to go to bed tonight and found 200 fluffy hamsters under the covers?

scream and be concerned that my cat would get upset - he sleeps on our bed

i would tighten my sphincter and hold my breath.

I'd ask my wife where the heck she got them.

put my cats in the room and close the door behind me

wonder where the other 100 went

i would probably piss myself and scream

calmly walk into the other bedroom and sleep. deal with them in the morning if the cat doesnt first

I'd tell them to be sure to stay on their own side of the bed!

They're gonna die. I've got bad gas at the moment.

Cover my privates. Those things bite.

Saw aww........ i luv hamstersI have one!

I'd probably scream, and then be like: "Awwww....they're soooo cute!!!!!!!!"

Aww.. Fluffy hamsters. I'd go, "what the hell?" and get some boxes or carriers so I could take them to the pet store. I'd probably keep one.. I already have two hammies.

I'd cuddle with them. I love the little animal pets!

i'd scream. now i'm scared to go to bed. thanks.

Cry myself to sleep because I know I'll never get Best Answer ever again from you .....* weeping uncontrollably *

Gasoline...check...Match...check....Goodnight Moon...Goodnight Bed...Goodnight Fluffy Hamsters.

I would be so happy that I wouldn't have to feed my 25 Boas & Anacondas in the morning... Phew !!!! Maybe I can risk sleep till noon for once!

Hubby's already in there so ......

Back