SURVEY: What would you do if you went to go to bed tonight and found 200 fluffy hamsters under the covers?

SURVEY: What would you do if you went to go to bed tonight and found 200 fluffy hamsters under the covers?

as long as they'd lay still and not hog the blankets it would be nice

I would plan a funeral for the ones that succommed to my Taco Bell gas...

Can you just go back to playing tetris because you are stealing my Thunder - just stop asking questions the same time as me. People like nurses better than Dr.'s who wear vintage T-shirts.

I wouldn't bat an eye. I'd say, "they finally got me."

scream scream and scream whole night

I've died and gone to kitty heaven!

We would think to ourselves:Richard Gere has been in our bed.

I would say "Holy crap! What happened to the rest of my hamsters?"

I would watch them have sex and try to keep the boys off my pillows because I don't like big balls on them.

Back