dns failed - samsung corby wifi?

Kaye1

Jun 2, 2008
I am connected to wireless network but still I can't connect it to internet. "DNS failed" message appears every time I try to browse a certain website. I am using Samsung Corby S3650W. What should I do? thanks!

"DNS failed"

I am connected to wireless network but still I can't connect it to internet. "DNS failed" message appears every time I try to browse a certain website. I am using Samsung Corby S3650W. What should I do? thanks! To The HELP' Me.

im having the same problem.. but when i turned off my phone and removed the sim then restarted it, everything went fine.. try it...

hey tnks a lot. it worked... m so happy.... yahooooooo

thankx buddy my problem is also solved ok thanks budy ...

Im connected to wireless network but still I can't connect it to internet. "DNS failed" message appears every time I try to browse a certain website. I am using Samsung Corby S3650W. What should I do? thanks! To The HELP' Me.

I am connected to wireless network but still I can't connect it to internet. "DNS failed" message appears every time I try to browse a certain website. I am using Samsung Corby S3650W. What should I do? thanks! To The HELP' Me.

I am connected to wireless network but still I can't connect it to internet. "DNS failed" message appears every time I try to browse a certain website. I am using Samsung Corby S3650W. What should I do? thanks!

im also facing the same problem :((
that crappy "DNS failed" makes me GGGRRRRR!!!!

whenever i try to connect to the internet my samsung corby GT-S3653 a message that DNS failed is appeared....what am I gonna do...please help me??

DNS Failed Solutions

guyz... i found the solution for DNS failed... dammit !!! it does only required a simple step... hayz... it makes me laugh to myself... just go to your SETTINGS>OPERATOR SETTINGS>THEN SELECT UR NETWORK (i mean the sim card type) Globe or Smart or Sun... then it will reset automatically... then try to connect to ur WIFi and the DNS failed is gone... and you can now surf to the internet...enjoy :)...

throw you Cellphone from rooftop to 1st floor for sure it will worked!!!

Back