dns failed - samsung corby wifi?

i also have the same concern about connecting to wifi internet!
please help me!
I am connected to wireless network but still I can't connect it to internet. "DNS failed" message appears every time I try to browse a certain website. I am using Samsung Corby S3850W. What should I do? thanks!

That did it for my Samsung GT-B3410 as well ;d thx bro

try ..

try to throw your cp it will work !

i have the same problem too .. i need a solution !

Go to Settings and then reset settings then choose phone settings and hit reset after the phone restart it will work

I am connected to wireless network but still I can't connect it to internet. "DNS failed" message appears every time I try to browse a certain website. I am using Samsung Corby S3650W

cant connet wifi and network. always appear dns failed pls help thanks

cant connet wifi and network always appear DNS failed hope you u can help me thanks

im connected to a wireless network service (wifi to be exact) but dns always fails what should i do?? im using a samsung corby 2 gts3850. Thanks in Advance! :3

guyz... i found the solution for DNS failed... dammit !!! it does only required a simple step... hayz... it makes me laugh to myself... just go to your SETTINGS>OPERATOR SETTINGS>THEN SELECT UR NETWORK (i mean the sim card type) Globe or Smart or Sun... then it will reset automatically... then try to connect to ur WIFi and the DNS failed is gone... and you can now surf to the internet...enjoy :)...
gumana nga

m connected to wireless network but still I can't connect it to internet. "DNS failed" message appears every time I try to browse a certain website. I am using Samsung Corby S3650W. What should I do? thanks! To The HELP' Me.

Back