dns failed - samsung corby wifi?

I am connected to wireless network but still I can't connect it to internet. "DNS failed" message appears every time I try to browse a certain website. I am using Samsung GT-s3350. What should I do? thanks!

This usually happens when you register your sim to a prepaid promo or had activity with your sim. You have to turn off your phone first, take out the sim. Wait for about 30 sec then turn on the phone. When totally booted up turn it off again placed your sim card turn on then try the wifi.

Thanks. I came across this site by accident, and just tried it. My out of action phone is once again connecting to the net! Cheers.

Whats the cause of dns error..whats the best thing to do so dns error will not happen again pls help tnx

I am connected to wireless network but still I can't connect it to internet. "DNS failed" message appears every time I try to browse a certain website. I am using Samsung Corby S3650W. What should I do? thanks!
I am using Samsung Corby S3650W.What is the procedure to connecting wifi... What should I do? thanks!

Back