Men here who are whining about women...are you REALLY upset because your mommy

Shekhinah

Jun 22, 2008
didn't breastfeed you? Is that what all this inner conflict is about? Is that why you resent women so much? Maybe we should set up a nice safe place where women can nurture and breastfeed you back to mental health so you can move on and forgive, and finally stop whining like little girls.
I knew "whining like little girls" was sexist when I was writing it. I threw that one in just for the sake of irony.

Maybe Daddy was a little too tough on you which is why you're lashing out at men repeatedly here.

Maybe a better question would be:

"Women here who have obvious issues with men... are you REALLY interested in finding answers to the questions you ask, or are you just trying to belittle men?"

Where have you been all my life??? Yes, for the love of GOD, set up a nice safe place with women that have ENORMOUS TlTS that do one thing only. Allow us to BREASTFEED!!

Goddamn. I am going to submit YOUR name to the Nobel committee. Maybe next year, it'll be YOU in Stockholme, accepting the award!

Um.. no that's a dumb reason.

My mother breastfed me. I'm pretty sure if a guy is resentful of a woman it's for a good reason.

maybe you should good luck with that. maybe in a decade or so I will see you on tv receiving all kinds of government funding to pay for it

the only thing hate about women is that all the ones I would want are too smart to date a guy like me.lol

catch 22, if they agree to go out then I already know there is something wrong with them heheh

Mine did breastfeed me actually.

I would have thought that the reason men dislike women are obvious these days. Why do black people dislike the KKK? Why did the Jews dislike Hitler? If you women want men to start liking you again, stop trying to oppress us so much.

(You statement "finally stop whining like little girls" is vey sexist by the way).

Not our fault you lack creativity and valid arguments, and therefore have to resort to lame insult like this question..

They hate their mothers for being women. The only breast they see is on their blow-up dolls.

Yes very good idea. If this place that will nurtue and breastfeed me has women with large breasts on very very hot women I will sign up for it.

Back