Itunes and LimeWire help. ONLY EXPERIENCED PEOPLE.?

Jeremy

May 20, 2008
k, so i had limewire 5.1.3 and itunes 8 or somethin. i download my movies, then convert them, then throw them in itunes then onto the ipod. WELL... i recently updated Both programs, limewire is now, 5.2.13. well after the movies finish cdownloading, and get converted, they wont go into itunes anymore??? i been doin this a while so its not like im some newbee and dont know what im doing, i basically think the updated itunes is preventing non-purchased software to go into it. i uninstalled itunes and am redownloading the 8.0 version. i dont know if it'll work, cuz its taking forever to even start the setup. One i download it i'll try it out, and if if it still doesnt work, i'll update this quetion.
ANY one with easier or faster ways to do what im doing, or maybe those who can spot my problems, i welcome you to leave as many answers or possibilities you can, for i welcome help and critisism. please dont leave me hangin though, cuz i really want to know why itunes wouldnt let mp4 videos go into it all of a sudden. i have done it so many times it doesnt make sense to me that it just Wouldnt let me click and drag it into the itunes video library. i mean, its mp4 so what problems could there have been???

Back