How to open back cover of a new Samsung Tocco Lite (S5230)?

khoa8123

Oct 22, 2008
Ive been trying to get the cover off and the instruction manual doesnt really help. So can someone help me please.

Thanks

same.. Im trying to look for a way to do it :3 .. very frustrating L0L

Just push in the direction the little arrow is pointing, ive got the phone, and its pretty easy, you got to push quite hard

Well, you say it's easy. But I still can't get the cover off. It's like it's welded on. I don't want to break the phone (or do I?) I just want to get the SIM out and put it in my old Samsung which was the best phone I have ever had. For so many reasons I have to say: the TOCCO sucks.:( Samsung: stop bringing out new models and just refine the models you know are great.:eek: (Please?)

Just give it a good hard push in the direction of the arrow. I know it feels like your gonna break it, but that is how you get it off. :)

Tocco lite back

Its easy just push it in the direction the arrow is pointing it will click then just lift it off.

s

just put the palm of your hand over and push, its easy.. dont try with fingers, took me hours lol! great phone once thats done :)

gosh i have been trying to open the back cover for over 2 hours!!

i thought they must have accidently glued it on!!!

but then i used my palm instead of my fingers and used all my mightly weee force and it cliked right off.

its hooked on by the end of the camera, u shud see small arms either end!!

diz tocco phone is geting on my nerves
i feel like smashing it
the cover wont dare come off
been tryin 4 almost 2 hrs nw goshhh

lol reading the comments on here is hilarious..
samee OMFG i am so annoyed i wanna put my micro sd card in it..but i cant ***kin get the back cover off..i did it the first time..idk how though :S

wooOOOoooo I FINALLY opened it!! but i nearly dropped the phone :S:S hehe xD
but other that tht i like tocco lite. :)

Thank god got the cover off at last....stupid bloody manual why dont they say use ur palm !!! it seems to suggest using a finger push !

hehe

i ot mine off pretty easy just push really hard and use the manuall :)

Whooohooo. Thanks for the tip with the palm-push. I was frustrated at first when this damn thing wouldn't go off.

lads this is ridiculous!i got it off the 1st time after 2 minutes and iv been trying for an hour now and it WONT come off!iv done everything it says to do here !they should just make these easier to open ..!

how to open tocco lite

honestly,, im 13 and i was trying for ages. When i used my palm i got it off 1st try :) thanks everyone. x

omg, it took f o r e v e r to get off.
but i used that palm technique and it worked.
stupid manual |:

to open, press down wards and push in the opposite direction the arrow is pointing. to close, press downwards and push in direction arrow is pointing. i just figured it out

Hey, I got it off real quick - just stick your fingers in the top and push real hard. My cover just like, popped right off!!!!

Back