How to open back cover of a new Samsung Tocco Lite (S5230)?

ive tried the palm tech and that wont work :| any suggestions?! it wont come off at all, been trynig for about an hour now.

We tried for ages with a finger and it didn't work at all.

Hold it between the palms of your hands and, pushing them together, push them in opposite directions.

Lol I spent a couple of minutes working out how to get mine off aswell, still struggle to take it off mind.

Best way I find is to push quite hard with your thumb (on the little arrow) and then to use your fingers to slide off.

recently my sony ericsson phone broke, ive had it for about a year now. so i decided to go on contract, my mum said i could have the 15 pound a month contract, and i wanted to know if the tocco lite's broke easily my sister said they did, but i didnt take no notice. but after reading these comments ive decided to go for the new nokia. & i agree samsung phones are crap!

thanks for the help I just bought today after hours of trying to open it I was ready to smash it into the wall..
The palm thing works :)

Fuck sake!

obvously aint that easy twats! ive been trying and its hurting my hand im pushing so fucking hard. in a m iniurte im considering breaking the fucking thing!

its so hard 2 pull it off. PLZ HELP

your mothers penis

I FUKIN GOT THE BASTAD OFF :L

Dont be afraid of breakin it... use the palm of your hand with quite abit of force in the direction the arrow is pointing,, after reading ur deppressing comments bout tryin for 2 hours... i jst thought to myself,, wot pussy's.... then it came right off xD LOL

TIP!!! take the shiny protective film off ! coz the back has some grip

tocco lite back cover

the thread is cold but if any one finds themselves in the sit, the way i did it was by using my palm as suggested above but with the rubbery plastic bib of my baby!! to give a better purchase...any kind of rubbery stuff should do, kitchen gloves should be easy to come by.

And it doesn´t really click i find, it just comes off without much warning. And I hadn´t broken the touch screen as i was afraid when pushing like crazy.

you have to push the back with your palm really hard, after that its easy!
:)

:)

THANK YOU ALL.....
for all the pain you have endurred, my wife has used the advice offered and thankfully lef me the F()ck alone....... :)

how do you get the back of a samsung tocco lite

we have been trying for hours to get it off with palm, without, cant see hooks on camera wat to do??? :S

Yes, the palm thing really works!!!! I was just about to take it back to the shop after trying forever.

There is obviously a problem when you need to browse the web to find out how to open a @#$%@#$ Samsung phone, this is ridiculous! Thanks for you "palm trick"

mr

omg i bought new fone yday! the advisor suggested it to me as he sed its a gd fone. i cant f**kin believe the cover. so annoying. but ta everyone. i kno now. ill try puttin the palm of my hand. if i go town ill go carphone warehouse n tel dem 2 show me.

how to get the back off a Tocco Lite

Just got the back off after two hours of trying. Try it with rubber gloves on, push in direction of arrow, and off it popped!!!!!!

Back