How to open back cover of a new Samsung Tocco Lite (S5230)?

LOL It's a bit of a relief to see other ppl had the same problem! I tried with my palm too, but it still won't open! Now I'm waiting for my girlfriend to come, hope she's got more strength than me!

Thank you!

"just put the palm of your hand over and push, its easy.. dont try with fingers, took me hours lol! great phone once thats done"

For DAYS i have been trying to get the bloody back off of this. To the person that wrote the above THANK YOU!!!! You are a STAR!! ☺

re phone cover.....THANK YOU!

just put the palm of your hand over and push, its easy.. dont try with fingers, took me hours lol! great phone once thats done :)

THANK YOU! was trying for ages to get cover off...used palm of hand and it came straight off.

same here!! i need to get the back off but i cannot do it i have been trying for since yesterday hahaa! these comments are hilarious by the way!! its so irrating? i have tried everything?

if you cant do it with one palm try the other thats what i just did and it slid right off :)

dah sme tiin happened tuu me boii buh i dun dah palm tiing nd it cme orf

i said..wtf???thank god internet...i was about to call the hotline!!! now it's recharging...keep it recharging for at least 8 hours! Great pick...the palm of ur hand...it opened right away!!!cheers!

i've managed to get the back off now the question is how do you get the sim card out that slot :-/

I have been trying all last night and this morning to get the stupid back of the phone...then I gave it to my boyfriend and he got it off first time-lol!! STRESSFULL...samsung need to change the design for retards!

just put the palm of your hand over and push, its easy.. dont try with fingers, took me hours lol! great phone once thats done :)

Thanks - this was most helpful, I was ready to throw it across the room - don't use fingers, use palm of hand easy....

You just need to give it a hard push. It's not that hard if you try. And Trust me, you wont break the phone. ;)

open

frustrating, annoying, retarded, ghey

"just put the palm of your hand over and push"

this really works, thanks

i had the same problem, thn i found out i was pushing the back cover the wrong way. i was pushin from bottom to top whn i should have pushed from top to bottom lol. wot a fool i felt. let me know if u doin the same

hellllllppppppppppp

we are stugglin 2 get dis back cover off it wnt bloody move!! we doing every thing you said bt it dont help!

ohh yhh it works halleluyaa!!!!!!!!!! thanks soo much

Back