how can i stop smoking marijuanna ive smoked for the past 7...

ring433

Mar 30, 2009
...years..heavly..i feel im unhealthy ..? I easily forget things..i start thinking a little to much..i mean when i first started smoking ..it was great..none of these things happened to me..i have no insurance so i know if i see the doctor ..i will get a fat bill that i know i cant afford..not including the medicine bill 2..i don't know what to do everyday it gets worst..i smoke less now but i feel it has took in over me..n im scared. i feel high when im sober..help plz..thanx.

Contact the appropriate people in your area you must be face to face with someone for any possibility of defeating any addiction

wow ive been smoking for 11 years and i can just quit whenever i can, i just gave it up for 3 months, i started back up again, but if you really wanted to you can, just stop hanging out with your buddies, stop buying it, start doing something else instead, good luck!

Take one step at a time. Replace this habit with something healthy, like reading, walking, playtime with the kids, etc. Don't replace it with TV though - your mind needs to be stimulated and kept busy, not numbed out with useless information.

Try to find a group like NA that supports drug users. You'll find the support network in these groups is fantastic. Not only have they gone through the same thing you have, but will have strategies in helping you deal with it.

Good luck!
http://www.na.org/

Take one step at a time. Replace this habit with something healthy, like reading, walking, playtime with the kids, etc. Don't replace it with TV though - your mind needs to be stimulated and kept busy, not numbed out with useless information.

Try to find a group like NA that supports drug users. You'll find the support network in these groups is fantastic. Not only have they gone through the same thing you have, but will have strategies in helping you deal with it.

Good luck!
http://www.na.org/

Back