How can I talk to my parents about depression ...;/?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nov 14, 2008
I have had depresiion for almost a year now but it wasn't something very serious
But this last couple of weeks its gotten worst and worst. I feel down all the time, i feel soo below everyone , i feel ugly ...even if i get told everyday that im beautiful its like it doesnt even make a difference ,I have been skipping school , all I think a out is and suicide as the only way out ....
And since I been skipping school for lime five days I know the school going to talk to my parents ...and I don't what to do or tell them ....I'm not good at expressing my feelings or explaining things ....and my dad probably won't believe me .....

Please help me I feel like I'm going to commit suicide like a part of me want to live and be happy for once ....but another part of me wants to die and get this pain over

With ..... a couple of minutes ago I was happy n thinking about what I was going to wear to school and now I'm in my bed crying for no reason?.... :/ .... I don't know what to do please help :/ ...and I'm ?14 years old by the way
Sorry about my grammar I was writing this From my phone

Back