If the Bible is fake than why has most of its prophecies been fullfilled? (Written...

bob1

May 12, 2008
...1,000sd's of years ago fyi)? Their has been proof in fact, like Moses freeing the Israelites from slavery when crossing the red sea, chariot wheels and horse bones were found at the bottom. And what about the wood found on top of the mountain that Noahs Ark had rested on when the world flood had come to an end? It all makes sense. I have been raised in church all my life and can't see what people are so afraid of, or if i may, so nieve about. Please explain cause horse bones and ancient chariot wheels don't end up in the middle of an ocean for no reason.

The Bible is tried & tested & found true.

I had read about the new findings of where Israelites passed over the river. There is a pathway that is higher up than the deep on both sides of it. And that is where they found the charriot wheels, etc. I think it was in a Christian Archaology magazine.

But really, it was a very deep place. And there is a road of higher ground under the water.

I am so happy when I get persecuted for Christ Righteousness. Here I say the Bible is True. And honest about it. And I get 7 thumbs down.
Thank you Jesus for the great reward!

Um, even Israel now admits the exodus was just a myth. Worldwide flood- severely debunked. Get a clue, an education, and an outside perspective.

"chariot wheels and horse bones"
Actually they haven't. One wheel has been found, from the wrong era.

"wood found on top of the mountain"
Which was from the 1600's.

You have been lied to. A lot.

Well many atheists will dispute any shred of evidence for the Bible no matter how good it is.

However, a small piece of evidence to has some support for them is just 'wonderful' in their eyes.

If you can believe in baby jesus, god and talking donkeys then you can believe anything. Good luck.

Good question. I've been in your shoes. You think you finally thought up a good question to stump the unbelievers. Disappointment swiftly settles in when you see the answers you received. Not only did no one answer your question, they mocked you. Accusing you of following the herd, although they are guilty of the same. Someone told them the lies that made them disbelieve. No one came up with any facts to prove you wrong...because they don't have any. I am slowly coming to see that we cannot say anything to make these people believe. Only grace of Jesus Christ will save these people.

Matthew 7:6 Another fine example of pure, and utter truth.

Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

Sound like yahoo answers R&S? Throwing pearls to the pigs, our treasures of faith and being trampled on. So true. Thank you Jesus for teaching us the truth!!!

God Bless!!

Look, there are always going to be stupid arguments like this until God pops up and says hi basically. So unless you can give him a call I suggest you give it a rest.

All entitled to our beliefs.

Your grammar and spelling are horrific.

Do you want an agnostic to answer these questions? I can't do that. But I can offer a million other questions that leave gaping holes in a biblical philosophy. And that's what it is... a philosophy.

Please don't call agnostics or atheists "afraid" or "naive." The adjectives don't fit. In my opinion it is the worshippers who are fearful and a bit naive.

You want horse bones explained... but many faithful christians do not believe in dinosaurs.

There is no physical proof, despite your claim that there is. Don't grapple with your faith and encourage argument If you have faith, good for you. We're all doing our best on planet earth. Imposing beliefs on someone else is arrogant, and probably a sin.

Why have many of the Star Trek technology become reality? Whatever we as humans think about, will in time manifest itself.

There is a God, and I can feel him, but in no way do I UNDERSTAND.

"like Moses freeing the Israelites from slavery when crossing the red sea"

Despite the fact that there's no archeological evidence of the Egyptians ever keeping Jewish slaves.... Besides, the Egyptians NEVER would have allowed slaves to get NEAR the pyramids.

"chariot wheels and horse bones were found at the bottom"

Common items found at the bottom of a popular trade route? Whodathunkit. Protip: those items came from ships that sank while carrying cargo.

"And what about the wood found on top of the mountain that Noahs Ark had rested on when the world flood had come to an end?"

Despite the fact that a 'global flood' is pretty much impossible, trash is everywhere. Wood on the top of a mountain is not a miracle, it's trash. I can walk into any wooded area and, given 20 minutes, find trash of some kind, no matter how remote the area is.

"It all makes sense"

Sure, if you've never had a proper education....

"I have been raised in church all my life"

No kidding...

"can't see what people are so afraid of"

Stupid people like you.

Well I haven't heard about the bone and chariot's in the red sea, but it is only a sea, so it isn't really big. You can imagine that the indigenous people of the area ferried animals, weapons, and food across for trading purposes. Storms would cause rough surf as it does now, causing ships to lose their cargo (animals and chariots?). As for noah's ark, it has been proven using carbon testing, that the wood found was nowhere near old enough to be Noah's ark.

Really, wood on a mountain? IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!

The 'chariot wheels' are actually just pieces of coral. There's no evidence of any Jews every being enslaved in Egypt.

Back