If the Bible is fake than why has most of its prophecies been fullfilled? (Written...

You poor child. What prophecies were fulfilled if the complete Ark were found on the mountain? What was the prophecy that spoke of chariot wheels and horse bones? Troll on this.

most people discredit the bible because its not there book and it doesn't fit in our very limited understanding.
for something to be true, it has to appease most people
i found it funny most the ones who don't trust the Bible never tried to meet our maker through it.
and the rest twist around whats in the bible and criticize it and its very easy to do
its Gods word, not our word to be set straight by our hypocritical tiny foolish minds

The Bible is NOT fake or False... Much of it has been proven true... but the stories have been fantasized over the centuries.

Have you ever wondered how the Vedas, which were written at an estimate of around 6000 BC, is extremely scientific and holds good for all the scientific discoveries being made today? There have been no "amendations" made to it like the Bible, and it still satisfies every single modern development, both scientific and social.

Think about that while you type your next question.

Kamiah's right. Real events inspired the parables and miracles in the Bible. These events were greatly exaggerated. For example, Jesus (if he existed) was a very great man. His acts of kindness and selflessness resulted in his deification.

[EDIT]: Try to take the question seriously, guys.

answer: you have to be a troll. No wood has been found, no evidence of a world wide flood and no chariot wheels either.

And I'm not an atheist.

I'm one that admits readily that there is NO proof for anything supernatural in the bible. That's why its called Faith.

and the word you're looking for is: naive

I prophecize that I will answer this question

edit: holy crap I'm god!

oh and lol at your 'examples' and no links... sigh

If you were raised in a church, now is a good time to move on to a school

One, God would be ashamed of your spelling.

Two, wood on a mountain does not an Ark make...

Three, horses and chariots very easily could have been transported by a ship which wrecked in the Red Sea. That would explain how the bones and chariot wheels got to the bottom of the sea.

A lot of the stories/prophecies are based on true events. However, a lot are more akin to Aesop's Fables than a history book. The Bible teaches good lessons, but it is not a historical document, nor should it be treated as such.

I think that you are a troll who has stolen my name and is writing a load of %&*(%*%.

An angry (but thinking) Christian

People are afraid because the Devil has a hold of their minds. Don't bother arguing with them. They'll be sorry on judgment day.
As long as YOU know the truth, that's all that matters:)

Bible was reveled by God to Jesus, so it was a true book but over time people changed some stuff in it.

"LMAO"

this is pure gold. ignorance on this scale should be celebrated.

Sounds like you are pretty set in your ways, you are not using this as a platform to ask a question, but actually to assert the infallibility of your beliefs. So whats the point, are trying to get us to argue with you about your faith. The whole basis of faith is that it defies logic, or argument for that matter. So you are wasting your time and our time.

Sorry, but there is no evidence or proof for any of that. The evidence you reference does not exist. It is just crap that was made up. People that want to believe simply accept the lies as truth without every bothering to find out if any of it is true.

As an example:

I claim to have more evidence that you have never once taken the time to find out if any of the things that you say are true really are true than the combined total evidence for all the things listed in your question.

Here is my proof:

(1) It is easy to tell that you have never tried to know the truth because the truth is easy to find.

(2) I know that what you claim to be evidence does not exist and, therefore, you do not have any proof for anything.

I should admit that I am an archaeologist and that I have conducted research in the Middle East, so my access to the "evidence" may come a little easier for me than for you. Nevertheless, any reasonably educated person could determine the authenticity and legitimacy of every alleged
event you list.

You are, of course, free to believe whatever you want. But it is dishonest to claim knowledge of things that you do not know - and that you cannot know - because they are not real, they do not exist, and the reports of their existence all are false.

======

Michelle C ==

Your answer is a perfect example of answers from conservative Christians that are, in every way, not Christian.

You claim to be informed and knowledgeable about the issues based on your own thorough and objective evaluation of the available evidence.

And you insult the honesty, integrity, sincerity, and intelligence of everyone that disagrees.

Nothing that you say is true or honest or sincere.

You are the one sucking up the stupid and easily debunked lies.

You know as well as I that you have never really examined the evidence. You are just making that up that so that people will believe you - even though you do not know the truth and you do not care about knowing the truth (at least not enough to spend 1 day on it - and 1 day is more than enough time to Google legitimate sources (not the bogus sack of lies sources where you get your crap nonsense).

Funny, but I thought Christian belief was against behavior like false pride, dishonesty, and disrespecting and unfairly judging others - all of which exist in your answer.

HAHAHAHHAHA. Man you HAVE to be a troll.

1. Prove that any supposed horse bones at the bottom of the red sea belong to the one Moses rode.
2. Prove that Moses existed.
3. Prove that any supposed chariot wheels at the bottom of the red sea belonged to Moses or that he rode on that particular cart.
4. Prove that the wood at the top of the mountain belonged to an Ark and specirfically Noah's Ark.

Here you can answer some of these questions then for me:
1. How are there still freshwater fish in the world if the Great Flood supposedly reached the tip of the highest mountain. All the water in the world would mix and all the freshwater fish would die.
2. How could you fit one of every species on a boat. We still are finding new species today, how did Noah find all these animals and put them on the boat? How could it be possible to make a boat that large? it would be ASTRONOMICALLY large. How did all the animals survive? What did they eat? How did he keep all the animals from eating each other? Where did he put the black widow spiders and the venomous snakes?

Come on, time for YOU to open your eyes. Religion sweeps all evidence under the carpet when it contradicts their 'holy' book. Science modifies the hypothesis and does additional testing to find the real truth. If something is wrong, science throws it out and then searches for the real truth.

Back