Why don't all you athiests take a hike?

DirtmasterPete™

Nov 22, 2008
You keep on going on about how god doesnt excist, his a mth, the bible is fake blah blah blah

Why do you hang around here? I believe the one's who protest the most againts something secretly DONT
Its very shallow to think only what you physically see exists
im getting sick of you idiots that think everyone is in AMERICA.. GEUSS WHAT WE ARNT ALL AMERICAN AND ITS NOT NITE TIME HERE DUMBAS$ES..... ##AUSTRALIA REPRESENT##

Me thinks thou doth protesteth too much.
We have rattled your faith haven't we.
No hard feelings, come across to our side.
All new members welcome

I am surprised that someone comes on here calling people dumbness but they themselves are totally incapable of spelling.

I will correct your question for you.

Corrections in brackets.

Why don't all you athiests (Atheists) take a hike?
You keep on going on about how god doesnt excist (doesn't exist), his a mth (myth), the bible is fake blah blah blah

Why do you hang around here? I believe the one's (ones) who protest the most againts (against) something secretly DONT (DON'T)

Its (It's) very shallow to think only what you physically see exists

im (I'm) getting sick of you idiots that think everyone is in AMERICA.. GEUSS (Guess) WHAT WE ARNT (aren't) ALL AMERICAN AND ITS (it's) NOT NITE TIME (nighttime) HERE DUMBAS$ES..... ##AUSTRALIA REPRESENT## (present)

So it would seem the only dumb person here is you.

"Why do you hang around here? I believe the one's who protest the most againts something secretly DONT"

WTF? What in the hell does this mean???

"his a mth"

LMAO!!

"Why do you hang around here? I believe the one's who protest the most againts something secretly DONT"

WTF? What in the hell does this mean???

"his a mth"

LMAO!!

I am surprised that someone comes on here calling people dumbness but they themselves are totally incapable of spelling.

I will correct your question for you.

Corrections in brackets.

Why don't all you athiests (Atheists) take a hike?
You keep on going on about how god doesnt excist (doesn't exist), his a mth (myth), the bible is fake blah blah blah

Why do you hang around here? I believe the one's (ones) who protest the most againts (against) something secretly DONT (DON'T)

Its (It's) very shallow to think only what you physically see exists

im (I'm) getting sick of you idiots that think everyone is in AMERICA.. GEUSS (Guess) WHAT WE ARNT (aren't) ALL AMERICAN AND ITS (it's) NOT NITE TIME (nighttime) HERE DUMBAS$ES..... ##AUSTRALIA REPRESENT## (present)

So it would seem the only dumb person here is you.

Me thinks thou doth protesteth too much.
We have rattled your faith haven't we.
No hard feelings, come across to our side.
All new members welcome

When yahoo says that I am no longer allowed here (which is to physically firewall my IP), then I will stop coming.

Until then, please keep your comments (mispelled or not), behind your teeth, you're a poor representative for Christ-like believers, and I feel really sorry for the Australian Education System, obviously they failed in you.

Don't be angry, then you will just be giving them what they want. Arguing isn't the way to help. Im Christian, i know it's hard not to get ticked off. Just let them suffer enough that they will listen.

Excuse me...

But I've never said that "god doesnt excist" or that "his a mth"...

-------------

"Its very shallow to think only what you physically see exists"

ZOMGLOLZ ROTFFLMFAO...

How else can you "see", but physically?

not all atheists believe only in the physical - many have spiritual or other beliefs of philosophies - they just don't include god

This question is absurd. Its not even a question.....
How old are you? Do you know you have to be 13 to post here?
Again, there isn't a shred or evidence in support of God. If I believed water cured cancer, I couldn't get an FDA approval on water because I BELIEVE water cures cancer, I would need documented proof. And religious people have no proof.

Because then religious people would be able to tell vulnerable minds their nonsense unchallenged. We enjoy being here to tell people the truth.

Back