I have a lot of funny things to say about Lady Gaga. Come see and if you don't...

TrustfundSlaut

Feb 7, 2011
...laugh by the end of it I will? give you BEST ANSWER.

-->; I agree that she is definitely is better as a role-model than ridiculous people like Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears...but Lady Gaga is just another performer who puts this huge front on as an "originator" who doesn't care about what people think blah blah...and yet here she is commenting about her old nickname "rabbit face" and branding herself pretty now by being on Vogue.
* Her low confidence masked by her overly excentric wardrobe doesn't make her a role-model. It makes her just another celebrity that I would never want my daughter to turn out like.
* What happened to just an everyday person making it big strictly on talent? That's why Justin Bieber will always be alright in my book.

\~~// Some say that lady gag is not a hag but i disagree. She is a circus act and the entertainment history is mostly made up of circus acts so she fits in perfect. And you know many circus acts have made a lot of money and so she should be rewarded for be a good circus act. But anyone who mistakes her for an artist is not in touch with reality and I do not even think she thinks of herself as a real artist or maybe she is just NOT in touch with reality.....???? But i guess we all entitled to live in our own private insanity.

|+|| Take away the wigs and costumes and...suddenly she's not this sensational, unique, innovative person. She's JUST a person. with no talent.

||+| Walking brain dead ugly clown with little talent, says it all

`~!~` lady caca will stop at nothing to get some attention. PATHETIC. she only does it because she herself is BORING and not to mention HIDEOUS!!!!!!!

** It's no wonder she has come out as "Bi" (not that there's anything wrong with that). With a face like that you should widen the playing field!

*** Quite the opposite of her comments, she's a talented songwriter, very good melodies at times, but she's no visionary. She can't see the big picture beyond her own agendas or the wall of her "trust fund baby" foundation

(:)-:)); A mediocre talent. If someone has to declare themselves an "artist," she probably isn't one.

::[]::; We need to round up all of the gaga fans, and lady gaga herself, put them on an island and bomb said island.

"_"; the spirit of music is dying a slow and painful death thanks to these "artists"

* * I would have liked to live in a time when people got attention because they were talented........

* * Why doesn't she get plastic surgery? Her face is hideous.

* * * What the hell? This is not creativity. Look at her! She looks like a phsychopath!

* * * Seriously? This is a star??

><; I use to sort of like Gaga, now I think she's just going for that shock factor and it's getting kind of old.

||||||;; I bet she is in sweat shirt right now baking christmas cookies with her family and friends. I do not believe everything i see . Her music is horrific and in a few years she will take off the makeup and have millions. I bet marilyn mansion is roasting a turkey for him and his family and friends ,or he has to pick up the pumpkin pie at the store. People believe what they see, i do not . I wish there music was not horrific .

\===\ she tries way too hard to be diffrent and thats what makes her a huge fake and talentless twit that needs to do anything to distract from her lack of originality and talent. she is a useless druggie who idiots like you support. passing fad

\//;; I don't think anyone is going to let her teach fashion.
Her hideous "costumes" are just helping her stay in the news.
Some people will do anything to get that camera in their face.
She keeps herself so silly looking that you can't see the real person.
She justs manages t make herself- FAKE!

Back