Why do some of the British natives allow immigrants dictate policy to them?

ILikeCheese1

Jul 21, 2008
By British native i mean somebody born over in Britain be they white black Jewish or Muslim as far as i care all are Scots Welsh and English. But what i don't understand is how immigrants are allowed to dictate to you. I don't get it seriously what's your problem? So you invite somebody over and no sooner than they get their foot through the door they're telling you different.or they know better? I was a migrant worker myself for 6 months, i knew i didn't have the right to demand anything, i knew i had no right to be where i was but what i really don't get is nobody invited me over but as an immigrant i was given more rights than a native, i was given 30 points on the housing list for just being an immigrant even though i didn't ask for anything.
I should point out i went over to Britain with the mindset to work my balls off and give everything back to the local community which is exactly what i did. It was just a change for me, i wasn't there to rip off the locals or steal anybodys job i made 14k in 6 months and gave all of it back excluding the tax and NI back into the local community via the shops and local businesses but somehow Pakistani immigrants are able to claim the dole send their kids to university and get free health care but have the right to shout abuse at British soldiers having a welcome home parade in Britain!
2 hats i don't think the BNP allow my sort into their inner circle, i'm an Irish Catholic and my missus is an English Catholic according to them her lot don't exist, so thats all right her mother her sisters her father and her son have no right to exist or even be in Britain. Me BNP? i should cocoa!
I'm not having a go at the British people or anywhere else for that matter, i'm not expecting people to rise up and fight back i'm just asking the question why do you accept it? i'm not calling you out as cowards either. But can you imagine how long 20 Muslims would last in Belfast if they were standing there and screaming abuse at locals? About how much they hated us or what they were going to do to us. A bookie wouldnt take 1 p on it at 700/1 not to be lynched within .75 seconds.

Back