Why do people complain about others getting drunk and acting nasty? They

IsabeLS

Jun 20, 2008
sound so bitchy, like have some fun!? I got my own crew that I chill with all the time. We have this new 17 year old girl that tries to act classy and tries to act more mature than she really is. She complains about older girls tan her on Facebook for example today she posted, "funny how alcohols speaks for you, silly girl! Smh." I'm like shut up you in high school, you don't know **** lol. And I'm only 21, Im mature but i dont mind getting drunk once in awhile, there's nothing wrong about it unless your driving, I just like having fun, and plus I know my limits. Thing is why does this 17 year old girl act stuck up and more mature than she really is, like chill dude! Lol
So I'm mature for saying "crew"? Alright cool! It's in the dictionary, it's a word! A word meaning a group of persons Involved in a particular kind of work Or working together and a synonyms "crowd." Honestly i dont care unless im in a meeting or career job then i would substitute that word but in this case this isn't a professional website and I can speak the way I want to. ThAt single word doesn't make me immature, It's in the context I'm saying it it's alright. So doodle ("mature" name btw) fuck what you believe.

Back