Why did Pelosi say this and isn't this just a slap on the face on LEGAL immigrants?

Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American? What are you thoughts about what Pelosi is saying here??

The speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, told a group of both legal and illegal immigrants recently that enforcement of immigration laws in the United States is "un-American."

Referring to work site enforcement actions by ICE agents, Pelosi said, "We have to have a change in policy and practice and again ... I can't say enough, the raids must end. The raids must end.

"You are special people. You're here on a Saturday night to take responsibility for our country's future. That makes you very, very patriotic."

She ment the consequences of the raids were un-american, not the raid it self. I have to agree with her.

That has nothing to do with documented immigrants.

She ment the consequences of the raids were un-american, not the raid it self. I have to agree with her.

That has nothing to do with documented immigrants.

The woman, third most powerful person in our government, is a total train wreck. Most Americans are not going to stand for amnesty.

An uninforced law is no law at all.

Back