Who can tell me why it cost so much to insure an economic vehicle?

wiseornotyoudecide

Aug 9, 2008
I don't understand why a brand new EVO X cost more money to insure than a Mercedes S500 or a Porche 911, even more than the highest stolen vehicles in US, and Canada. Given that the EVO is 100 times safer than any Buick, or Cadillac. The amount of damage the vehicle can do is much less than any SUV. Heck is even safer than A PORSCHE in any accident or BMW so why does it cost so much to insure if is cheaper than any BMW to repair, even cheaper than a ford to repair. The insurance is half the monthly payments on the vehicle, I just find that stupid. When it shares the same platform with a few Chrysler vehicles as well. Insurance companies are a HUGE SCAM. IF you know about the industry please share, because I can't get a car that I love and trust because it cost too much to insure. O I can insure a crappy fuel guzzler Escalate that is worth twice the amount of what an EVO's purchase price for 160 a month figure that one out. HOw stupid is that, I can even insure an A8 for just under 200 a month now that is simply ridiculous..... I AM REALLY PSSOFF please share your experiences with insurance companies.....

Back