Where can I donwload FREE Blu-Ray to AVI Converter Software?

BlueSpirit

May 18, 2008
I basically need to convert Blu-Ray Discs to Adobe Premiere pro, which I haven't installed yet, but I'm presuming is AVI Format. I've tried Google and Yahoo, but all these "Free" Converters are either illegal, free trials or require credit card registrations. All I'd like is a simple, quick, easy to install Blu-Ray Converter.

Also, do I need to install a "Blu-Ray Ripper as well? And also, this Converter will also be used for DVD's, so it would be cool if I could also rip DVDs into Adobe Premiere Pro as well. Its the CS3 Version.

Thanks,

Blue

Here's the trick: there are no legal Blu-Ray rippers, simply because the Blu-Ray format is protected. Anyone writing a decrypter would be in violation of the law. Those that claim to be legal are playing legal tricks.

This isn't a comment on the morality, but simply pointing out that if you plan on ripper and/or converting BluRay, you'll likely need to just use an illegal program.

Here's the trick: there are no legal Blu-Ray rippers, simply because the Blu-Ray format is protected. Anyone writing a decrypter would be in violation of the law. Those that claim to be legal are playing legal tricks.

This isn't a comment on the morality, but simply pointing out that if you plan on ripper and/or converting BluRay, you'll likely need to just use an illegal program.

Back