New Year Promotion: Buy Blu-ray ripper, Get DVD Creator for Free

etheljennifer

Jan 8, 2014
usa
“I have so many BD movies and I want to convert them to DVD movies. Do you have a good idea?”
This is the question I heard from a friend and I think you are able to encounter the same problem. So I would like to share my own idea with you to solve it.
2014 is coming, and we host a promotion for our customer in return. Here is a great promotion to you: Buy Blu-ray ripper, Get DVD Creator for Free.
And now the promotion is seems like customized for you: you are able to convert your Blu-ray discs to DVD discs with several simple steps.
Now let’s know detailed instructions to fulfill the conversion between BD movies and DVD movies.
The Blu-ray Ripper is professional in converting BD movies to normal videos like MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV, and other formats you like. And it provides you with wonderful editing functions to optimize the output videos.
The DVD Creator can burn DVD movies with popular videos. So you can create the converted videos to DVD disc without limitation.
To complete the conversion, we need two procedures.

1. Rip Your Blu-ray movies to normal video.
First of all, install the splendid Blu-ray Ripper on your computer. And prepare a BD drive.
1. Launch the program and load your Blu-ray disc.
After installed the program successfully, you can launch it. Connect the BD drive to the computer, and load your BD movies to the program by clicking “Load disc”.

2. Choose the profile for your videos
You can choose output video format from the drop-down menu. It highly supports almost all video formats. You are able to choose your favorite one. And it allows you to reset the output settings. Choose the “Settings” and you will open a settings window. In here, you can reset the video encoder, resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate, video bitrate and audio encoder and so on.

3. Edit the output video with the best editing functions
The powerful Blu-ray Ripper gives you splendid editing functions like clip, trim, crop, effect, watermark and more to optimize the output videos as you like.

4. Start your conversion
You can choose an output destination to save your video file. After finished the above steps, you can start your conversion by clicking “Convert”. It allows you to finish your conversion with fast speed.

1. Create DVD with the converted videos

The first thing is to download the powerful DVD Creator from ipadsofts.
1. Launch your problem and load your files
After installed the program on your computer, you can run it and “Add files” to load the converted videos to the program.

2. Optimize the DVD menu
You are able to edit your DVD menu freely. It provides you with colorful templates so that you can choose your favorite DVD menu, frame, button and text. It enables you to choose personalized background music and picture.

3. Manage DVD audio track and subtitle
The DVD Burner allows you to manage your audio track and subtitle. You can add your local audio track and subtitle to the output video.

4. Create your DVD with several clicks
You can set the output DVD movies to a blank DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files as you like. After finish the whole procedures, you can one click on “Burn” button to finish your conversion.
Then, you can complete your conversion from Blu-ray disc to DVD movies.

Back