What's the maximum torrent speed for 1mBps internet user?

skykiller_realm

Mar 3, 2009
Hi,i'm just upgraded my internet speed 1mBps recently and i'm just curious about this cause my previous torrent speed is at lame 5 kBps-20 kBps.And i always try to speed it up.I saw on a forum that loads of people out there usually have an effing 100+kBps.Is it just my computer or what?
And if your speed is above 100kBps,is it possible if you give me your setting? =p

it all depends on the internet service provider(isp).. i would recommend that you go to speedtest.net and test your speed. To find out your maximum download and upload speed , divide the your download speed(on sppedtest.net) by 8. This would give u ur max dwnd. speed....

ps..

at different time the internet strength is different, so the result of speedtest.net often fluctuate...

it all depends on the internet service provider(isp).. i would recommend that you go to speedtest.net and test your speed. To find out your maximum download and upload speed , divide the your download speed(on sppedtest.net) by 8. This would give u ur max dwnd. speed....

ps..

at different time the internet strength is different, so the result of speedtest.net often fluctuate...

ps..

Back