What would you do if you saw two muscular well built Black guys arguing

MintberryCrunch

Nov 28, 2010
about Twilight? I was at a McDonalds today and two Black guys (muscular, tattoos and wearing hip hop clothes) were arguing about Twilight. One said "now this n*gga gonna sit here and tell me Bella wants Edward and not Jacob, this fool done lost his mind!!!!!".

I could not help but laugh, what would you have done?

What's the problem with that? I think everybody has talked about Twilight at least once in our lives.

I would have intervened and said "Bella loves them both, but she is really stupid and decided to stay with Edward even though he has been the cause of the bad stuff that has happened to her in the movies and books. She should want to be with Jacob because he has always been there when Edward screwed up. But she's dumb."

The end.

Assume they had recently got out of prison--the tats are a giveaway on that--and that they hadn't got over the "top bunk/bottom bunk" business yet.

*lol* But seriously. ^__^ This is probably one of those things--two people of color talking about how _they'd do better_ in a horror-movie scenario than those "dumb white people". Or some such.

The Top DVD Converter Suite

The Top DVD Converter Suite
What a good idea, now I will tell you the amazing news---the multi DVD Converter Suite can give you a super wonderful experience, because, the DVD Converter Suite is all-in-one of DVD Ripper, Total Video Converter and iPod to Computer Transfer. Therefore, with the help of DVD Ripper, it is so easily for you to convert DVD to all kinds of popular video formats like AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, etc. Moreover, with the DVD Converter, it enables you to extract audio from DVD movie or video file and convert them to M4A, MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, transfer songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC with high quality and fast speed conversion.

To be surprising, the DVD Converter Suite can also support the various popular portable devicies like iPod, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPad, PSP, Zune, Walkman, Apple TV, etc, therefore, you can more easily and smoothly enjoy your DVD on them.

screen-aisee-dvd-converter-suite.gif

what functions does the DVD Converter Suite have?

One: Easily convert DVD to all kinds of video formats
Via the Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite tool, it is so easily convert DVD and any video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

Two: Various mainstream portable devices are supported
Like PSP, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPod, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPad etc can be supported to convert DVD to them.

Three: Strongly editing functions
It is so great for the DVD Converter, via it, you can make all kinds of editing functions like merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so forth.

Four: Extremely easy to operate
Whatever you have used the related DVD Converter or you are beginners, you can easily and quickly finish all operations, just need a few click.

Above all, I believe, it is so fantastic for you to convert DVD to other video formats you want, just need the help of wonderful DVD Converter Suite, you will have a totally different digital experience.

Back