What were you doin when the earthquake struck?

Fast asleep, didn't feel a thing!! bit gutted really, everyone is talking about it and i was out for the count!

Gasman, it's a good job I was a sleep, or it would've been the same for my husband.

Trying to calm everyone on here down with my usual smartass comments :)

(and eating a morroccan chicken sandwich i bought from the all night garage.)

i was half asleep, it woke me and i realised it was an earthquake, but still couldn't sleep, just in case it was a ghost!!!

What you on about madfangt?,i live in the north east,middlesbrough to be exact,and i certaintly felt it!.,it was the most spooky and weird experience i have ever encountered,sat on my sette when the cabinet started to shake,then all of sudden,the sette i was sat on,started to shake,i screamed out to my husband who was in bed,he flew downstairs,he could'nt get a word out of me,i was so shook up,i thought it was a poltageist! lol!,it was only this morning when i turned the t.v on,that what i felt was an earthquake!

Sleeping. Didn't feel a thing but my daughter slept with the light on for the rest of the night - she thought a ghost had shaken her bed!

i got startled from sleep and it scared the shit out of me thought i was doing an exorcist not nice lol

I was on here helping Proper Gander calm down the natives.All terribly exciting.

Back