What was the first thing you purchased out of the following?

album, I'm old...er. and it was Grand Funk Railroad and Jethro Tull, come on older people, stand up and be counted.

8 Track, what's bad is, I still have it and it still works, the tapes are pretty shaky though so I don't use it.First tape was Canned Heat Cookbook. Then Cream Disraeli Gears.

MP3 Download. back when everybody else was trying to find the latest album, back in 1969, me and my posse were totally ahead of the game. We were sending Alice Cooper albums to each other over the telegraph, in mp3 format... w3Rl33t!!!!!

Cassette Tape Jamiroquai - travelling Without Moving. Still have it to this day

I had an 8 track as a kid but my parents bought it. I owned many, many tapes and a few records. And have tons of CDs...some of my tapes never made it to CD production unfortunately. Thus, I still have something to play all three...Still grooving to records occasionally, tis fun.I have a cd player in my vehicle that plays mp3s but I do not own an ipod or anything so modernfun as that...

CDs! I used to just download what I wanted until they got into my system so def. a CD and then an mp3 download if I knew I wouldnt get caught again! Have a Good Day!

An album, back in the good old days of vinyl in the 1960s. Oh, and I was also big on 45s!Also did the cassette thing in the 1970s and early 80s, but not that much. Never did the 8 track thing -- it was just ludicrous to me.When CDs came along, I knew I'd be buying a player, but I had to save up for one [they were rather expensive those first few years]. However, I started buying a couple of CDs every payday, so when I finally bought the player I had a nice little library of about 20 discs.I haven't gotten into the whole MP3 and downloading thing, and probably won't -- I'm quite content just going through the highly laborious efforts to open a jewel case, take out a CD, plop it in my stereo, and hit the "play" button.

Cassette Tape. And I don't even have a way to play those any more.

Back