what is it impossible to do to yourself?

I can tickle myself successfully and love it (my feet after a long day on them).You CAN'T see yourself in a mirror in front of you if you are in a train going at light speed and you are facing the direction of travel I think (not been able to prove it yet due to lack of train...).Bet you can if you have no eye lids (sneeze and keep your eyes open).I watch TV and read a book at the same time as I am a woman and able to multi task.However, I personally can't lick my own ...... oh to be a cat!"More tea vicar"?

you cant bite through your own skinyou cant lick your elbowyou cant hop on one foot rub your tummy and tap your head your head

You can't do number 1 without doing number 2 if you already have to do number 2 too. And vise virsa. You can't lick your eye lids. You can't look down in your own ear, even with a mirror.

My friend can pick her nose with her tongue!It's just a pity that shes a girl (or that I'm not gay!).

You can't hang from yourself.You can't judge yourself without being biased.You can't smell your own scent as well as others.

Back