what is it impossible to do to yourself?

You cannot eat your own brain!but it would be funny to watch someone try....or rather grossCheers! =DEDIT: ok maybe hannibal lecter cleared that one up when he fed that guy his brains, but you cannot eat your WHOLE brain!! ahhh!

Think i read that you cant break the skin on the flappy bit by your thumb if you bite it yourself.

you cant eat your own faceyou cant lick your own elbow (most people anyway)you cant eat a 1000000000 foot tree in 2 minsyou cant not dieyou cant live without food or water

Apart from the obvious dirty onesYou can't lick your own elbow.You can't touch your right elbow with your right hand(and same for the left)If you lay your hand flat on a table you can't lift your ring finger up more than a couple of centimetres without lifting another fingrer up too, you can with the rest.

1. scratch the part of your back that usually itches.2. trust a democratic nominmee

You can tickle yourself - I have done it!If i go cross-eyed, I can see straight down my nose.I believe you can sneeze with your eyes open. You just need more will power! And maybe something to hold you eyes open with.I can read a book and watch tv at the same time if the book is on the tv screen and I am reading it becasue then it would be on telly, wouldnt it?Nothing is impossible!!!!!!Thats my motto, and its so true!

You cannot touch ur elbow by ur toungue.You cannot keep ur eyes open for more than 2 minutes.you cannot stop thinking.

you can't lick your forehead by yourself.you can't see the top of your head.you can't see your insides.you can't spin your head 360 degrees around your neck.you can't seriously eat yourself.(i can so read a book and watch tv at the same time!)

i can lick my elbow so cross that offyou can't bend your knee backwards

You CAN tickle yourself - run your finger along the roof of your mouth.You CAN see your face without a mirror - shut one eye and tell me whose nose you seeYou CAN sneeze and keep your eyes open - just hold 'emYou CAN read a book and watch TV at the same time - you just can't give either one much attention - hold the book at an angleYou CAN give yourself a haircut - I've done itYou CAN eat you face - try biting your lip (it will hurt though)What I have yet to see anybody do to themselves isADMIT they are a bad driver andADMIT they have no sense of humour

Back