What baseball team do you think will sign Cliff Lee? Also what team do you

The Angels sign Carl Craford for 8 years 170 million dollars. He may get less, but he should get close to 20 million years a year. The only question is for how many years will be be signed. The contract that Jayson Werth signed makes it more likely that Crawford will get even more than he would have signed originally.

Lee should sign with the Yankees for about 6 years 130 million. They can offer him more money and more years than Texas. Also, he is friends with CC Sabathia. However, do not count out the Nationals. Supposedly they are set to offer Lee a seven year deal.

Cliff Lee- New York Yankees 6 year, 124 Mil.
Carl Crawford- Los Angeles Angels 5 year, 98 Mil.

Cliff Lee- Yankees 5 years 130 million
The reason I think Cliff Lee will go to Yankees is because the Yanks are willing to give him big bucks and also he wants to be on a winning team and who no better than the Yanks. Also the Yankees have been eying him up for the past year.

Carl Crawford- Yankees 8 years 135 million
The reason I think Crawford will go to the Yanks isn't because I'm a Yankees fan its because he is going to want a bigger deal than Jason Werth who signed with the nationals for 7 years 124 million dollar deal. So he'll want more years and more bucks and the only team who can pay that is the Bronx Bombers.

Back