Venus in Gemini - unfaithfulness and bisexuality?

Me

Mar 15, 2008
Is it true that people with Venus in Gemini are known for being cheaters and flirts? With a fluid sexuality? I have Venus in Gemini, and I'm definitely NOT the romantic kind. I also have a hard time being mesmerized by people. They sort of need to have the whole package (looks, personality and intelligence) in order to make me interested. Is this common for Gemini-Venus people?
Well, I'm a Leo with an Aries moon. My Mars is in Libra. I don't know if this makes any difference.

Those aspects give bi-sexuality tendencies and often encountered in gays and lesbiens. Don;t be offended. Venus in Gemini brings two love affairs or relationships in your lifetime and this can cause trouble and sorrow at some point because it is quite likely that youw willhave two attachment running at the same time.
With this venus / Gemini, relatives often affect your love affairs and may exercise a decided influence over your relationships. You will find it extremely difficult to avoid being involved in more than one affair at the same time.

i have and Aries Venus im so called "aggressive and unfaithful never satisfied sexually"

it's just one planet you can have other things that can weaken your Venus

and sexuality should have nothing to do with planets and stars your born that way

Back