Things that make you go :-)) take two!

I knew it was silly money for time but a once in a lifetime thought of thing. I know someone used to sell that sort of thing.
Is there a package with skiing/boarding or is it an extra?

It's a separate company who run it. The venue is right next door to the snowboarding place though. We had a girlie day out and did the skydiving, some climbing and a skiing session plus dinner at the Trafford Centre. It was great fun.

The skydiving gets a bit cheaper if you go back within 3 months of your 1st session - £31.99 (off peak) for 2 flights.

It's a good present for my son at Christmas as I know he's going skiing for his holiday early next year so it's a good birthday present. I'll have to get his mum to get the price down but it's something different thanks x

Ill see if his Mum's old firm used to deal with them. If they did there might be a reduction otherwise looking at the offers like you say. It's not breaking the bank but its nice to something a bit cheaper, makes me feel I'm saving money by spending it?

LOL! I'm the same. It's one of the reasons I took out a membership at the Chill Factore and that I'm considering going skydiving once every 3 months (to keep getting the discount).

My daughter has a couple friends over for a sleepover, but they're not sleeping. They're singing. Girls are singing in my apartment.

That's way proper !!!!! They should do that every day !!!!

My little angel had her first day at school today.
Although this is in the thread there's also a fair amount of too.
It feels like my little baby has gone and there's now another child in her place.
So cute in her slightly too big uniform.
She looked so small.
From now on we'll have to deal with all the influence from other children and the way they have been brought up (or not).

i just found a small bucket full of coins in my house, it added up to $41.52. good timing too, my cheapy pipe just broke and i think its time for a really good one.

Make one yourself! Shouldn't be that hard and you can probably get a decent enough kit to carve/whittle wood for 41.52. You get to smoke memories then.

Or get a glass, ti-dye pipe and walk the street with it while your friend records the police : P

Back