Things that make you go :-)) take two!

My disgusting looking injury is apparently completely gone. Mildly sore, but the 'enlarged red muscle knot of doom' is gone.

Gotta love that blast-furnace metabolism (side effect is that you heal faster than usual when injured).

So that's why 2012 occurred - Frodo the uber dwarf scorched the Earth with her rage

Hmm...there wouldn't happen to be any photo or video evidence of this, would there?

Last I heard, the whole incident kicked off when one of those charity grocery baggers smooshed her cake. Eyes on the ground report something akin to a melding of the She Hulk and Jean Grey/The Phoenix.

i just established (thanks to one of eric cressey's freebies) that the source of my hip flexor woes is actually my rectus femoris (which makes a LOT of sense, in hindsight, considering i already knew my quads were tight).

this pleases me (but the SMR won't )

i just established (thanks to one of eric cressey's freebies) that the source of my hip flexor woes is actually my rectus femoris (which makes a LOT of sense, in hindsight, considering i already knew my quads were tight).

this pleases me (but the SMR won't )

Hehee...you wouldn't enjoy MY flesh much.

Some tendons, skin, and a bit of puny ectomorph muscle. Might as well just eat a handful of electrical flex.

Back