Things that make you go :-)) take two!

Oooh, pick me, pick me...

Reference: FOD is a lovely fellow, who looks great in a rubber duckie costume and is partial to chocolate milk. He is ideally suited to study at your college.

*ahem*

Name: John Smith
Hobbies: SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI

Dear establishment of teaching who's name I do not know because I'm to lazy to check,

As you know, you have a potential student applying for your establishment by the name of Fish Of Doom. As a doctor in the medical field of Chi, and I highly recommend this young and talented individual as he has aided me in very ways, including helping me deliver a baby utilizing Chi.

In case of attributes, I can list them well and many. His many strengths include:
Looks sexy in a rubber duckie costume as stated by an individual named FrodoA determined learnerHard workerVery bright and picks up things very fastExcellent litery skillsSpeaks four languages (English, Japanese, Hobbit, and Philosophish)Extensive medical knowledge gained from working with meAn extremely high maturity levelSmells goodFriendlyHonestMorally, emotionally, and physically stable (look at those muscles)Awesome hairAnd much much more
So in conclusion, please accept this young lad. If you have any questions, you can contact me at the phone number below. Please,you will let Fish Of Doom in, OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND SHOOT CHI BLASTS AT YOU OUT MY BUM.

Thank you, and have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Doctor John Smith

(395) 243-BumChi

nah, cut him some slack, he only recently became my poo acolyte so it can be forgiven. besides, they'll see me in my rubbery glory when i kick the doors down and power walk down the hall and into the principal's office to offer a poop as tribute.

I am under your tutelage oh great Fish of Doom. Thank you for making a humble commoner such as myself a poo acolyte and giving me the honor to study the awesomeness of poo.

this made me go

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sword%20fish%20of%20doom

cheers to southpaw for finding it!

chocolate COVERED chocolate chip cookies!

chocolate chip cookie dough ICE CREAM (complete with pieces of actual dough and chocolate)

OMFG I LOVE OSLO

also i have pics to prove this. will upload later.

cookie, ice cream (top one is COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM ZOMGWTFBBQ), and one for corona (huge-ass stack of red bull cans at the grocery store)

almost forgot to mention that i of course kept the (purple) ice cream spoon for my ice cream spoon collection

Have you tried the Ben and Jerry's peanut butter cookie dough ice cream bars? They're great. I've never seen them in the UK but they're all over the place in Sweden, so you might be able to get them in Norway as well.

Back