ST Christmas Tree Challenge

ZaRNathanieL

Apr 18, 2008
ST Christmas Tree Contest

What is it?
Simply put, a contest on who has the overall best looking tree. Everyone who has a Christmas tree may submit pictures of their tree. A panal of 5 judges (and NYP if she wants to) will decide on a scale of 1-10 in various categories on how good the tree is.

Categories

Shape
: The overall shape of your tree. "Shape" does not only mean height, however height does play an important role. Shape also defines the overall fullness of the tree, spots where there aren't any "bald spots" of less leaves and just branches. The fatter plumper trees are better then tall skinny ones.
GOOD:
23610B

BAD:
images

Decorations : Just because you throw a bunch of shit on a christmas tree does not make it beautiful. Tasteful patterns and color combinations are much better than a shitload of crowded, ugly decorations. Originality is a +++++++++

GOOD:
images

BAD:
images

Overall
: This section is somewhat like a miscellaneous section. It is not the average of both sections like the name suggests but it is the overall atmosphere of the tree. When you see it do you thing "wow" or "wtf?"

GOOD:
images

BAD:
images

RULES

• You may subit a MAXIMUM of 3 pictures, you may submit less if you wish
  • Judges cannot submit pictures of their trees
  • Judges cannot be biased in any way
  • Viva La Nation paper is required on at least one of the photos
  • The judges have the final call on whos christmas tree wins
  • Fake christmas trees are allowed, HOWEVER no plastic light pink/blue/etc. trees
  • Photoshoping is allowed ONLY to enhance your tree (i.e adjusting the contrast)

The contest starts now and ends December 23rd. So get shooting guys

JUDGES ARE FULL

Judges:
1) Angrybarrel
2) call_me_bob
3)$Tony_Montana$
4) SxysilverION
5) KyPaintBawler II

barrel.png

i have a ghetto ass silver shiny fake tree then i have a real tree that we cut down in our yard ( i live in the country).

it's like a ghetto forest in my living room.

got bored and tried looking up a picture of angrybarrel and it came up

i got a quick lul then resumed my search

p.s. I just got a size D battery in my dick hole:tup:

ohhhh if you mean the 333 thing I admin a private server on there but its pretty much dead. I mainly play cod4 and cs:s

Back