Question the Christ and His followers?

shahidameen

Apr 18, 2010
Should we worship Jesus or should we not? We know from the Bible that the disciples worshiped Him. "And they worshiped Him and returned to Jerusalem" Luk 24:52
We read that the angles worshiped Him right at His birth "And let all the angels of God worshiped Him" Heb.1:6 We read that the three Majais worshiped Him and offered their offers. The question is SHOULD THE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS WORSHIP JESUS?
For you Simple Man. The example of Jesus is not to nail others. He accepted the nails on His hands for others. His humanity suffers, but His Deity is worthy to be worshipped
To Abdulla. You said (Jesus the son of Mary). You are not able to say the Son of God. The son is of the same substance of the Father. Jesus is of the Holy Spirit, not of another man.
you said (The original schripture is no more). But you have no evidence. Brother you are decieved like many others. The Dajjal deceived you. Wake up and read the Gospels for your own eternity.

Yes, because the Bible says EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Just because we are born again doesn't mean we stop worshipping our Savior.

I am Muslim and I love Prophet Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him) and I an required to believe in the original scriptures that was given to him to guide his nation. However the true scriptures does not exist anymore because of intentional and unintentional changes made by people. Jesus never said he was a he was a son of God (but instructed people to worship God alone,), Jesus never mentioned of trinity. The bible's words have changed a lot over the course of history. No true follower of Jesus (peace be upon him) worshipped him, but they worshipped only to the one true lord of the Universe. If anyone worships Jesus or Mary or Gabriel, or an idol then he is a polytheist. Glory be to God.

Quran:
Chapter 3

45"(Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allâh gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allâh."

46. "He will speak to the people in the cradle[] and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous."

47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allâh creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it is.

48. And He (Allâh) will teach him ['Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.), (and) the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).

84 "Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)."

Chapter 5

116. And (remember) when Allâh will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allâh?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner*self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All*Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.

117. "Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allâh) did command me to say: 'Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).

Chapter 112

1. Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)): "He is Allâh, (the) One.

2. "Allâh-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

If they want to there is nothing wrong with worshiping Jesus. I don't think it is necessary however. Just try to be a good person respecting others and avoid exploitation.

There is not a single unequivocal statement in the entire bible, where Jesus {PBUH} himself says , "I am God" or "worship me".
He never claimed divinity. he further says , " i can of my own self do nothing , as i hear , i do".
he was a Prophet of God. what he preached was monotheism, just like Prophet Abraham and Moses who came before him, who came before jesus {offcourse they did not worship Jesus}.

As Creator, and as God, as the one who made everything,
yes. And then, how do we do that? As a gentile, and former
heathen, I am not schooled in these areas, but from an
arrogant, 'I can do it', 'leave me alone' background.
But we are to worship Him. He did everything for
His own, and just as the subjects of a grand king
do turn out to bow down, and think most highly
of Him, never speak against Him, we would do
the same. I wonder if I am now answering my own
question here? I liked your question, btw.

I don't care about the bible,it is a book that was written by some old morons,why should i care.

Back