Question about calories in the salad I just made, please help!?

v_mars

Feb 4, 2013
Hey guys I just started my diet today and obviously I can't stop eating everything altogether (my diets always crash and I am overweight, AND I have pcos which means I have to start losing weight otherwise it'll lead to problems) so I just made a salad and here's what I added:
Around 5 cucumbers, 3 boiled potatoes, 4 boiled carrots, and cucumber suyo or whatever it's called - it's a long type of cucumber so 4 of those.
I'm not worried about the vegetables but it's the dressing I'm worried about. I added 9 spoons of Mayonnaise (around 50 calories in one spoon) and Thousand Island low fat (120 calories worth of serving).
I will finish this salad in three days, like me and my mom will share it, she loves salads too, so should I be okay?

I know this is long, but I'm getting the hang of this diet thingy, so please help a girl in need, WHO IS 19 WILL START UNI SOON AND NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT :(
Yes, "pure fat" because I couldn't have it raw. I knew I'd cave and start ordering a pizza or have fries.

Back