Poptropica Multiverse chat room code?

Once you have a room, you e-mail your friends (or call them up) and play games in your own private room. You can chat with each other, but nobody else can get in the room unless they have the owner's password sequence (which changes every so often, and you are told when you open your room each time)..

i want 2 go to someone's multiverse
can u pls tell me ur code

THX! :)

:clubbing: :((( can't decie which account's house i wanna give uuuu :3_8_14[1]:

These ones are fake :)bad:):HYU89
IRE34
OPY89
ZXC99

There ya go! ;):lalala:

You Guyz..... No Offence but.... it's ither that the codes only work when the user is online or iether .... no offence but it is iether your lying............ NO OFFENCE !!!!!

Here are some:
BZH88
BAU21
DGE65

IF THEY DONT WORK BLAME POPTROPICA FOR EXPIRING THEM!!!!!!!!:p(sticks out tounge)

WHAT I THINK OF POPTROPICA

:smiley fart::mad::emot0::bubble gum::geek::you are looser::p:3_3_21[1]::behave::cold day::emot2::crazy eyes::(:arrowed::itching3_3_21[1]::cold day::you are looser::applause::italian guy::eek::confused::cool::stop glass::capitulate::lick ice::bad::bad::yell::laugh::angel::mad2

stupid idea

:smiley fart::mad::emot0::bubble gum::geek::you are looser::p:3_3_21[1]::behave::cold day::emot2::crazy eyes::(:arrowed::itching3_3_21[1]::cold day::you are looser::applause::italian guy::eek::confused::cool::stop glass::capitulate::lick ice::bad::bad::yell::laugh::angel::mad2
does not answer the question!!!

Dude, I wish that I could like chat with someone, I REALLY need someone to talk to about some things, like girl problems. But i am ok with talking about it with guys. THANK YOU, YOU SEXY PEOPLE

hey none of these work:crazy eyes::crazy eyes::crazy eyes::crazy eyes::itching::itching::itching::hammer punch::hammer punch::all mighty::all mighty::capitulate::capitulate::capitulate::more crackers::more crackers::stop glass::stop glass::stop glass::stop glass::unbelieveble::unbelieveble::emot2::emot2::be polite::be polite:

i have a code i will be on today type in awy92
:applause:

Back