POLL: What country should I travel to?

mlmmmlmm

Jan 21, 2011
If my dad can take the time off from work, he told me he'd take me to a different country. I've already been to Germany, so I don't want to go there again. I just can't be sure where I want to go.

- France ~ I love fashion; especially Louis Vuitton and Gucci :)
- Italy ~ Beautiful place, Prada was started there :)
- Thailand ~ I can speak a little bit of Thai (I'm learning still) and I have friends there
- Japan ~ I have friends there, and it seems like a cool place to go

My dad's favorite place is France (he used to live there), so I'm really considering that to be my first choice, but I can't be too sure. I'm also taking French in high school (next year), so I though I could learn some French if I went to France.

Are there any other countries that you suggest I go to?

If not, what country, out of the ones I have listed, do you think I should visit the most?

Also, it just going to be me and my dad going. Or at least that's how it sounded. I don't get much time with my dad, so I was really hoping it would just be us two. My parents are still together, so my mom will probably want to go. And she also hates spending money, so it'll kill the whole "shopping" part of the trip, but my dad loves to buy me stuff :) Is there anyway I can talk her out of going. That is, if she's going. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom dearly. I just want this to be a bonding time with my dad, and I wanna buy lots of stuff :)

Thanks in advance!

Personally, I would love to go to Japan! However if your planning to go on another holiday maybe next year, then take this year to France - which will please your dad and help you learn French.

Back