Online Shopping Is the Latest trend in Indian Fashion By Efello?

efello

Nov 20, 2012
Efello.com is India's top online shopping and best delivery company. We offer you the beautiful collection of designer salwar kameez, anarkali suits, Bridal sarees and party wear salwar suits with latest fashion and fabrics at affordable prices.
Find More details Visit Our Website: http://www.efello.com/
any query sent Mail:- [email protected] And Call for 011-40541803

Oh thats great I will definitely visit your site for the collection.but I also want to share with you one online shopping store that deals in ethnic clothing like lehengas, sarees and salwar kameez.

indiaemporium.com/women/salwar-kameez/wedding-wear-suits.html

Efello is a scam. A fraud company. Do not order

I received my item in january however it was not as expected and I immediately got in touch with the call centre. They told me I had to send an email along with a pic. Anyways I did that but no reply and I wasted so much time in ringing them. The call centre are so unhelpful. Anyways I eventually got a reply from the manager with a returns address. He stated that I could either have an exchange, a refund or for them to make alterations and send product back.*
I stated that due to having so much trouble with this company I no longer want to purchase anything and want a full refund.*
I heard nothing back and again sent numerous emails and made calls but nothing happened.*
Then last week, another manager replied to my emails stating sorry for the inconvenience, I will look into your query.*

Anyways I know they have received the return because the warehouse where I sent it to as was asked to, tracked the goods for me and said it has reached the company in Delhi, so the question is why I have yet not received a refund.*

All those that work in the call centre: Vivek, abhishek, raghav kumar, bhasker, gulshan and rakesh kumar (supposedly the manager) are all a bunch of liars. These names they gave are probably false.

People DO NOT BUY ANYTHING! I think we should do something in order to stop trade in the uk.*

Back