My friends are making racist jokes about me cuz i'm asian.?

Harukavue

May 1, 2011
I don't know y two of my friends are making racist asian jokes about me. it's been happening for months now. At first my friend steven was really nice to me and just one day... he changes. He just decides that he could make fun about me just because i'm asian. Like oh.. you eat dogs.. and btw i don't even fucken eat any dogs. Looks it the wall of in the wall of china. You're my asian you're my propety. then he starts to make fun of my race.. I'm hmong and he says that oh your hum-hmong and oh yurok is so much cooler than a freakin hum-hmong. Oh yeah... i thought that asians knew how to use technology. Those of just the some of the things he tells me. Then is my other friend jamie. Jamie used to not make racist jokes about until steven started everything. She told me that oh all asians are anorexia. Asians are ugly and have small feet. Or stupid hum-hmong and she called me you're like a freakin' twig. I think that she is starting to enjoy making fun of me. Because this one time she told me that oh i just love making asians mad. I didn't realized how much i was hurting unil last friday and that was on the 28th of march. I was just so sick and tired of everything and got really mad and left advanced p.e. in 3rd period i tried telling a diff. friend of mine about y i was really mad. when i tried telling her i just started crying. I felt like i couldn't breathe and cried 3rd period, at lunch, and 5th period. She told me i should talk to J and S. about the problem. I just wondering have anyone been bullied by their friends just because they're asians ?

Back